Family photo

Family photo
These are my people

Monday, March 27, 2017

Something New

Who remembers this? Head shaving party May, 2011. That feels like a LOOOOONG time ago.

But oh my goodness. That was a fun party. 

I have been doing battle with Alopecia Areata or AA since I was 18 years old. The full story is in posts from March and April, 2011.  In May 2011, I finally shaved my head since about 90% of my hair was already gone due to alopecia. My hair has fallen out and grown back so many times between 2011 and 2016, that I could have made "hair crafts" with all that hair and sold them to raise money to rebuild a village in Haiti. I am serious. 

One day in the fall of 2016, I was walking Lucy to school and I ran into another Amy...a friend who lives in our neighborhood who I met back in 2011 when I didn't have any hair. She remembered that I have alopecia and asked if I was wearing a wig...I was. She told me about her friend who sells hair products that are known for helping with hair re-growth. She told me the story of a girl who has alopecia and started using these products and got lots of her hair back. She also told me the products come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Amy later sent me her friend's contact info and several days later I called the friend. Well. Let me just show you what happened.

Just kidding.

This is where I was when I made the first phone call to Jen Hatfield who is a Managing Market Builder with Monat (Mo-nate)
Before Monat
2 months and a haircut after starting Monat
5-6 months after starting Monat

 Monat (Mo-nate). Maybe it's French....or Hebrew for MIRACLE. WTH? Y'all. I have not seen this much hair on my head since before Lucille Jane Doezema was born. That was in 2009. I'm just telling you, if you have ever complained about your hair and you want to get some results in less than 30 days, you have GOT to try Monat. Monat does not say all your problems will be solved in 30 days. I am saying I noticed a difference in less than 30 days. It is not just for people with Alopecia or people losing their hair. There is a little miracle in a bottle waiting for anyone who wants better hair.

Monat is a line of hair products that includes shampoos, conditioners, styling products, vitamins, a line for men, and a line for kids. Their flagship product is an oil called Rejuvenique- it has 101 uses. OH, and there's a lash and brow enhancing serum. It's all natural and most of the products are safe for color or chemically treated hair. Just tell me your hair problems and I will tell you what to buy.

Monat isn't really for sale through your salon or even on-line. It's sold through people like me who love the product SO much that they want to share it with all their friends. It's kinda like...Amway. Don't freak out. I don't even care if you sign up under me. I mean- it would be awesome to have a whole bunch of people I love selling this amazing product AND making money...kinda going into business together. But that's not why I'm telling you about Monat. I'm just telling you about it because these products have changed my hair life. I want you to try it if you want to- and buy it through me.

I am having a launch party April 9th at my house. It's going to be a "Wash-N-Wine" party. Come hear the Monat story from Jen, drink some wine, and wash your hair in my back yard. If you are a lady who has fabulous hair and you know a man who's got some male pattern balding...Monat has been known to help with that! I'm just sayin'. Monat's slogan- or tagline is: We Are Modern Nature. My slogan is gonna be: More Good Hair Days.

Love y'all. Here's to good hair!






No comments:

Post a Comment